sleepless

No excuse for my lack of updates besides the fact that school is wearing me down! Can't wait for a short one week reading break after this friday ends, I'm so excited for that. Need some time away from all the studying and deadlines every night...

On that note, I'd like to share some photos that I took of a dineout dinner that I went on Sunday. Dineout's like a yearly food event where restaurants prepare a menu that includes an appetizer, main course, and dessert for a price that's cheaper than what you'd usually pay for a meal. I only go to one once every year so it's definitely something that I look forward to as an avid food lover :) I know that's ironic; me saying I love food yet I only go to one dineout dinner in a whole month's event, but I just haven't had the time :( 

This restaurant was at the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel in Vancouver, known as Oru Cuisine. The restaurant setting, view, and food is definitely worthwhile to go to!


 [my view across the street]

 [a ceiling light atop my head] 





[I tried the coldwater lobster with cous cous, first time trying cous cous and I hate to say it but I hated it :(] 

 [my family's mushroom risotto was much more delicious]

 [dessert: chocolate mousse with caramel sauce on the side, cool planet chocolate covering]

 [this was a dessert, it wouldve made a much better app imo, it's called Natural Pastures cheese, the thin pieces are dried bread]

[the dessert that I ordered, the highlight of the night! Lemon tart, the crust was a totally deeelicious!! I loved the sweet and savory taste]

PS. I won't be posting any lookbook shots until this week ends, I'll be going on a photoshoot with a friend at the end of next week so expect to see some OOTD looks in two weeks! :) 

---
Follow me on:

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.