Overdue lookbook post :) Vancouver weather has been such a snoozefest lately and these photos were taken on a very random lucky sunny day, sunshine just makes the photos look so much nicer :)
These were taken last week but I didn't get a chance to post them up. I really love the patterns on this sweater, got it 2 years ago and I still find it so unique. As for the skirt, this is a rare find from Forever 21. The glitter does fall off occasionally if you fling the skirt lol, but if you don't intentionally try to test out whether the glitter sticks or not, they manage to hang on to the material :)
Patterned sweater: H&M / Glitter skirt: Forever 21
On a side note, everything's been so hectic lately and I'm completely stressed out trying to keep up with deadlines. I'm learning Japanese right now through an online course and it's definitely been the most interesting course I've taken in university yet. Learning a new language is always fun, although difficult, but once you start seeing another language and actually know how to pronounce those words it really makes me go woahh I can read that now!! So it's a pretty cool experience so far. Here's a jp word I'll pass on today: こんにちは which means hello, you pronounce it as konnichiwa :)
Follow me on:
Twitter / Instagram / StyleSaint / Bloglovin

.jpg)
.jpg)
