I was editting these all yesterday and I couldn't resist posting them anymore! It was so much fun having this shoot with my friend. She insisted I climb ontop this really soft couch that was left in the middle of nowhere, mind you I'm wearing heels so it looks way more uncomfortable trying to walk on it than it shows in the photos haha.
PS: I'm starting to get an addiction to beanies!! This orange beanie just makes any outfit awesome.
[I'm sinking and trying to look happy]
[this was my fav picture from the shoot :)]
Bye bye, and have a good day!
xx
Check out my friend's photography more here: https://www.facebook.com/JayJayyPhotog
Beanie & Jumper: Zipia.net / Bag: Forever 21 / Heels: Urban Outfitters
Follow me on:
Twitter / Instagram / StyleSaint / Bloglovin

.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

you are beyond amazing!! everything's perfect from head to toe! ^_^
ReplyDeleteyou got a great pictures! everything is perfect
ReplyDeletei want your orange beanie so bad
http://elainelaines.blogspot.com/
Hey daring just found your blog through lookbook and i love it! Would be nice if you could check out my blog too. maybe we can follow each other and keep in touch! xoxo
ReplyDeletewww.roxysun.com