It's Friday!!

Woohooo friday friday. I was able to snap a few shots before the rain started pouring. Here's my look for today.




I just bought these Zara leggings this week, so in love with them!! Lately I've been wanting forest green coloured clothing for some reason. These leggings are super warm, perfect for winter, and I love how they have zippers on the sides, although they're just for the visual appeal, they're not actually pockets :(
I paired it with this maroon open shoulder top from the korean online store Zipia. I wanted to wear something more cool for today so I wore this black leather jacket also from Zara. It's really warm and I love how it has so many zippers! The bag I'm carrying is from Marc by Marc Jacobs. I really recommend Marc Jacobs bags, they're really accessible and you can pair it with both casual and formal looks, not to mention it's a reasonable size that I can fit a lot of stuff in there.
To complete the look with accessories, I paired it with an Aldo beaded necklace, and the spiked bracelet also from Zipia. It's made in Italy and quite worth the money, I thought $20 was pretty expensive for it but it's really one of a kind.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.