Today's weather was really quite gloomy, with it pouring rain the whole day, so I tried to brighten it up with a colourful outfit. I never get tired of this mustard jumper and these green jeans.
The mustard jumper is from Heritage 1981, their vintage clothes are really nice, I love the quality. I tried to do something different from what I usually wear by pairing it with a white boyfriend shirt from H&M.
The green pants are from ZARA, I got them from a trip to Hong Kong in the summer :) They're warm enough for me to wear during the winter too which is great.
I thought pairing it with gold accessories would match this look. The flower and owl ring are from Aldo. The owl necklace and braided rope bracelet is from Hong Kong while the gold chain bracelet is from Forever 21.
That's about it for today, classes are almost starting I only have a few days break left :(

