1.7.2012

Had a family dinner to go to tonight, so I decided to wear something more formal. Here it is.





Photobucket


It's a bit like a mini wedding dress I'd say haha, the details are so intricate and beautiful. I've fallen in love with clothes with lace, it's very feminine and sometimes it's great to wear something different once in a while.

Photobucket


I bought this top in Hong Kong, by a brand called Charlotte Everett. It's kind of too long to be a top but too short to be a dress. I'll treat it as a top though, and I paired it with a short pair of beige shorts. I haven't really thought of what else I can pair this beautiful top with, hopefully I can come up with a casual look so I can wear it to class too.
That's all for today, thanks for visiting! :)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to 1.7.2012

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.