Gluttony Trip :)

Went out with some friends today, ate Taiwanese food. Also tried out this drink for the very first time, the one on the left is mine. It's called a Taro Oreo slush! While the one on the right is a Mocha Oreo slush! Absolutely divineeeeee. Of course with pearls too, which is a necessity for me when I drink Taiwanese bubble tea! :)


Go in the cut for the rest of my food adventure :)



Here's some korean food that I ate last week, at a new restaurant my friend introduced me to. If you ever go to a Korean restaurant, I really recommend you order these dishes.
This is called deokkbokgi, in other words, spicy rice cake! It's absolutely delicious! 

This is the very famous bibimbap. I chose a beef one, basically it's a mixed meal that includes vegetables, egg, rice, and meat, or whatever else you chose. It's put in a stone bowl to keep it very warm at all times, and you mix it all with a spoon before eating.

This is spicy pork bone soup, it had potatoes too <3

Last but not least, seafood pancake!! This is a must! fried and full of flavour :) 


Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.