PINK MACARON

All this outfit reminds me of is pink macarons, hence what this post's title is all dedicated to. Here's what they look like if you don't know what they are :-)



They're a what I consider a quite sweet, crunchy yet soft tiny dessert; I remembered buying a bag of macarons at a McDonalds in Paris, France when I went there last summer. I've been craving them ever since but macarons here are quite expensive and not worth the price of these tiny bites of delicious-ness :( So all I can do is stare at these photos every now and then when I crave them I try to remember what they tasted like. I know that sounds depressing lol, I loveee food but I sometimes try to save on it because I'm always reminded that after I spend money on food and eat it, it'll be gone forever while in comparison to apparel, they live on forever in my closet :)







Pink Blazer & Doggy Tee: Zara / Peach Skirt: Forever 21 

---
Follow me on:

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.