FASHION WEEK

Sharing a mixture of images from the various fashion weeks lately :) 

[transparent accessories are becoming the new IT thing, thought this was pretty cute haha]



[I seriously want this chanel pastel pink mini purse!!!]

[This is Cassi Van Den Dungen, she was 2nd place in Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 5, and she just walked for Miu Miu!!! Can't wait to see her rise to the top, her features are stunning]

[crystal leggings! pretty neat, and those boots are pretty darn cool] 

[a look from 3.1 philip lim's latest collection, I love the layering & combination of colours!]

[street style, I want everything in this photo :( especially that amazing clutch & cuff!]

[Dolce & Gabbana backstage shot, those crowns are absolutely divineee,
 if you haven't seen their latest runway show yet, it's a must see!!!] 

I'll most likely post some more fashion week photos, just cause there's so much more fabulous things I haven't seen yet that I'll fall head over heels with! :)

---
Follow me on:

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.