More photos and about what I'm wearing in the cut!
Today I went for more vintage style and layering. I bought this mustard cardigan yesterday, it's so beautiful! Knit garments are a definite must have in my wardrobe. All clothes are from Forever 21 except the brown corduroys and red plaid shirt underneath is from the brand Heritage 1981. Just a few posts ago I said I wish it would snow, and it actually did last night and today, now I kind of take back my words, it's freezing!
Haha in case these plastic frames look familiar, they're the ones you get when you watch 3d movies :P
Tick tock, time to get back to finishing my assignments !
These last two photos are not made by me! Was just browsing through some vintage photos to take some inspiration from :)






I love your blog! Followed :)
ReplyDelete-Lisa
thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com
thanks so much Lisa! :)
Delete