Golden Globes 2012 Red Carpet Fashion

OMG there were some completely stunning dresses on the red carpet this year! I've fallen in love with some of them. Here's a couple that I really reallyyyyy loveee!!

First of all, WOW I always adored Emma Stone's style, and this time it was no different!
Very daring choice, not everyone can pull it off and I think she sure did :) The dress is by Lanvin

Go under the cut for more of my selections!



I really loved the detail on Nicole's dress! 

Angelina Jolie <3 She looked so stunning! She's wearing Versace 

Charlize Charlize, she has legs for dayssss. Beautiful in cream Dior! 

Rooney Mara's pretty much the new It girl of 2012, usually I think her dresses wear her but I think she pulls this Nina Ricci off pretty well, very elegant and feminine! 

Sofia Vergara was so beautiful in Vera Wang!! Definitely turned some heads, it fits her so well!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.