Life is what you make it.


 


It's finally fall season and I couldn't wait to start piling on the long coats and knits! It's been a while since I've updated but I finally had some time to take some photos to share with you all! I really enjoyed this shoot, my friend Joanne is a super talented photographer, if you're interested you can check out more of her work at https://www.facebook.com/JayJayyPhotog.
Onto my outfit, I really enjoy wearing these fall colours, mainly maroon, dark purple, and orange. So of course being able to combine them all in one outfit was the ideal choice :D What are your favourite fall colours?

Long Coat & Shoes: Forever 21 / Bag: Zipia.net / Pants: Esprit

Photos c/o of my friend Joanne Goh
---

Follow me on:

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.