My first back to school outfit of the day! It feels surreal to get back on campus after a couple months of a break from classes, but it's exciting to see all my friends and meet new people again! I wanted to showcase my 'Bad Hair Day' beanie that I just hadn't had the chance to wear yet since the summer weather here hasn't really called for beanie wearing. It's from Japan and it was love at first sight! I bought it in Tokyo Japan's Shibuya 109, the best shopping mall that a girl could ever dream of. If you ever get a chance to go to Tokyo, shop there!! You won't be able to stop :P Also another favourite item of mine is the current skort trend; yes, I bought another skort from ZARA! I just really love the geometric V shape and it's super comfy. I would say it's a bit pricey, over $60 CAD but from my experience of buying the clothes there, they all stay in really good condition so it's worth it in the end!
Striped Top: H&M / Skort & Heels: ZARA / Beanie & Bag: From Japan







SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS
ReplyDeleteSOMETHING REAL SERIOUS