Just love away

It's been difficult getting that inspiration to keep on blogging, but I'm back, and least to say finally ready to post some more summer outfits. Hope you like this one, pastels and a bow headbands to go with it!




Top: Forever 21  / Skirts: From Hong Kong / Bow headband & shoes: From Japan


I've been hooked on Capital Cities music since finding out about them yesterday, there's one song on their latest album called Love Away that I'm completely addicted listening to; give it a listen! 


Photos c/o of my wonderful friend Alice; the sun was so hot and we were both sweating our faces off, but without her I wouldn't get these photos so thankyou!

---

Follow me on:


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.