My lack of updates is really quite terrible sorry! After my flight back to Vancouver I've been recovering from a bad cold (the long 12 hour flight didn't exactly help) and allergies, damn that runny nose and coughs.Anyway I've hit 800 followers on lookbooknu! Thanks to all who've fanned or commented since I started posting my style, really appreciate each and every one of you dearly <3
This week's outfit consists mostly of red colours, because red just makes summer that much hotter :-)
Bought this lovely rose top in Japan at Forever 21, first time wearing something considerably more revealing, ahem, but hey if I don't dare myself to wear something like that at this age I'll regret it in the future! Besides, it's just a bit more flesh than usual haha just got to tune out of my mother's nagging at me to cover up more :P. Last but not least, my most expensive purchase this trip are these lovely red & gold bow flats from Sergio Rossi! What a perfect addition to my shoe closet, you really must own a pair of red bow flats once in your life~
xx
Thanks to Alice Fei for the photos <3
Top: Forever 21 / Shorts: ZARA / Flats: Sergio Rossi









I appreciate your sense of style.
ReplyDelete