Vancouver has a very famous botanical garden called Van Dusen. It's strange I've lived here pretty much all my life and yet I've never stepped foot in it. Granted there's quite a hefty entrance fee, which I'd say it's pretty overpriced considering what we saw in the garden sure wasn't worth paying that price. But I got some photos of some flowers that really stood out to me. Whether it be the colour, or the shape, there were some that I've rarely seen so it was quite fascinating to capture through my camera lens. Hope you enjoy them!
& of course I just had to to take some outfit shots since I've heard they had some beautiful scenery. I didn't wear those heels the entire time though :P I brought an extra pair of flats in my bag, quite handy when your feet start killing ya!

Top: Forever 21 / Blazer & Heels: ZARA / Shorts: Aritzia
Follow me on:











omg:))
ReplyDeletebeautiful pics♥ your outfit is so amazing!
love those pretty colors, your blazer, skirt and heels are the best, awesome post:))
and maybe you would want to visit my blog while having some free time?:))