I love you. To the moon and back.




My new favourite shirt!! Got it from a store called Brandy Melville, they sell some really cool boho chic style of clothes. But this one particularly caught my eye, it's really plain and simple but I guess that's what I loved about it :) Pairing railway stripe shorts and a plain white tee, it's simple but comfy! If you don't feel good in the clothes, then there's point in wearing them because comfort is key! :)


Shirt: Brandy Melville / Shorts: Forever 21

---
Follow me on:

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to I love you. To the moon and back.

  1. great look♥
    love your shorts and top! you look just amazing in it!
    great style, love it:)
    and maybe you would want to visit my blog while having some free time?:))

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.