Street Style Documentary


I thought this was a quite interesting short documentary about street style photography currently, how it's evolved from the past. It's become such a phenomenon, just seeing the video of how intense it is during fashion week is pretty crazy. Watch it! :)

Credits to oystermag.com

A part that really stuck with me while I watched it was"I've heard all sorts of stories about what people would do to get photographed by Tommy... I just get so embarrassed for them," Tim says, as we see ridiculous footage of a horde of photographers surrounding Anna Dello Russo as she paces around in circles to allow them to get an action shot."  Tim Blanks is a famous fashion journalist.





---
Follow me on:


Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.