Thought I might as well make an outfit post before work and school cram together starting next week, since I might be inclined to laze around even more when that begins. I'll be taking 5 courses this semester, it's going to be hectic but hopefully I'll be able to work hard and do well! Taking an online Japanese course, always wanted to learn another language and I can't wait to see how it turns out :)
Anyway, back to this outfit; these blue heels and coat are to dieeeee for, I'm so so thrilled that I got them at Zara even though they were regular price. I honestly couldn't purchase anything on Boxing Day which was utterly disappointing :(
Here's some pointed heels/flats I want to add to my shoe collection!
(trendy transparent heels, gotta get me one of these!)
(I really want this pair of Alexander Wangs, but I'm just putting them here cause I love to look at them.
I tried them on before and they didn't look good on me sadly :( but the velcro strap is such a cool genius idea!)
---
Follow me on:
Twitter / Instagram / StyleSaint / Bloglovin



