Nasty Gal

Behold the glory of Nasty Gal's new January lookbook, I want practically every piece (minus the fur dress)!!


o m g, those litas <3 

I can't pull off those shiny leggings, but would love that jacket!

the big bag & pattern blouse <3 statement pieces for sureee

yes to everything, polka dots + stripes + those heels is a perfect match

all photo credits to Nasty Gal

---
Follow me on:



Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Nasty Gal

  1. Wow, amazing photos, I'm in love with the last one! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nora! :) yes of course I've followed you back <3

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.