Can't get enough of that sunshine!! It's been so darn gloomy these past two weeks, not to mention there's been an overloading amount of homework like finals and projects due since it's nearing the end of the semester. Cant wait for it all to be over and winter break to start! :) Well here's what I wore for the day, wearing an extra pop of colour already brightens up my mood even more. Also polka dots tights are so cute to pair outfits with!!
It must've been this blazer that caught people's attention, cause a random stranger told me I looked cute haha, it was an awkward moment I'll admit but hey, thanks for the compliment stranger :)
Blazer: Zara / Grey top: Topshop / Skirt & Gloves & Shoes: Zipia.net / Bag: Givenchy
Follow @:
Twitter / Instagram / StyleSaint / Polyvore / Bloglovin






Well good luck for finals :) I'm already thankfully on winterbreak and loving it. Just popped by to mention how gorgeous your Zara blazer is.
ReplyDeletehttp://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com
Thanks for visiting my blog! xx you look great here! those tights are the cutest thing.
ReplyDelete