TOPSHOP Vancouver Grand Opening! Pt1

Today was TOPSHOP TOPMAN's Vancouver grand store opening!! The Vancouver store is the largest international Topshop&Topman outside of the UK, so it's pretty exciting to finally have another fabulous fashion forward retail brand here :) Not to mention I got to see the creative director of Topshop, and Heather Marks, who is a Canadian supermodel! She's super gorgeous. Anyway, on to my photos! (PS.I have another batch of photos that I'll release in a Pt2 post in the next couple of days) 


{While we were waiting in line, sales associates gave us free grilled cheese sandwiches for breakfast, they were delicious}



 {cutting the ribbon for the opening! It was crappy weather today, started raining so they opened the store a bit earlier}

{the gorgeous Heather Marks on the left. Shenae Grimes of 90210 on the right}


{There's 90 mannequins on display in the store, with several different styles offered}

{love the presentation of the clothes, especially for customers who might choose the mannequin outfit from head to toe}

& here's what I wore for the opening!
Blazer: Forever 21 / Zigzag Knit: H&M

---
Follow @:

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.