It's Time For Animal Knits!

Animal print clothes seem really popular this year, especially Burberry's owl sweater on the left, and Givenchy's rottweiler collection. Here's some animal knitwear specifically that I really want to add to my wardrobe :) My fav's the orangey-beige cat cardigan, and also the white cat face jumper from Romwe! 


Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to It's Time For Animal Knits!

  1. It kills me that the owl sweater is burberry which means I can't afford it. I actually stumbled on your blog trying to figure out where you got your dalmation yellow sweater that I saw on lookbook. lol
    great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me neither! I wish I could have it in my wardrobe but the price is too insane :(
      I actually got my Dalmatian knit on a Korean site called zipia.net but they don't sell it anymore; I did see some owl clothes that they had in case you're looking for something similar to the Burberry one :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.