I've noticed two new trends for this year's Fall/Winter seasons (Oversized Cardigans, & Oxfords)

I've been looking for oversized cardigans for a while, and lately I was able to purchase two of them for the soon to be cold weather!! The one I'm wearing below I consider it oversized because it's pretty loose fitting and it goes below my waist. If you want a more longer cardigan, I suggest you get a larger size, like I usually wear a S or M but I bought L cardigans just to have it hang lower.
As for oxford shoes, they're super comfortable and more fun to wear to school or other places. Oxfords no longer have to be plain black or white and worn with a school uniform; there's such a wide variety of prints, colours & details that you can mix and match with lots of clothes! f you're looking to try a different style of shoes, I'd recommend wearing them!
Here's my take on these two items!
Scarf & Cardigan: Forever 21 / Oxfords: Zipia.net
Follow @:
Twitter / Instagram / StyleSaint / Polyvore / Bloglovin



