Purchases for today!
Today we went to Holt Renfrew to take a look at Jo Malone's new perfume collection. It consists of 3 different fragrances. Personally we bought the Earl Grey & Cucumber one, it's a very lovely smell I highly recommend it :) If you like drinking Earl Grey, this fragrance is exactly what you smell when you drink that tea :). There's also an Assam and grapefruit fragrance not in this photo.
I also ended up getting the silky cleansing foam from Giorgio Armani, the sales associate highly recommended it for cleaning out those dead skin cells and rejunvenating your skin. Hopefully it's worth the price and improves my dry skin :)




I'd love to buy this but I think they don't sell it in Germany ! I love your blog and your posts so I'm gonna follow you :)
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionforrebelss.blogspot.de/
Have you travelled to Austria before? I passed by a Jo Malone shop during my Europe trip, they sell it there. & thank you for following :)
DeleteIt looks really good! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletehttp://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/