one of my treasured closet items, the galaxy skirt again :) A lot of passerbys stare when we take photos out of nowhere. At times it still gets a little awkward for me taking street shots haha, but a lady came up and suddenly asked me where I got this skirt. It's cool cause I haven't seen anyone else wear it in Vancouver, not yet :) Sometimes I'd rather stand out then follow the people around here who get the same items; you start looking like each other because there's only so many shops you can buy from.
Galaxy skirt: Romwe.com
---
craving of the moment: belgian cookie dough waffle with chocolate chips
song I'm listening to:





Stunning!!!!! in love with the galaxy print skirt <3
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other? www.thesillyfashionista.blogspot.com
Thankyou! Yeah I'd love to follow each other! :) I just followed you <3
Deletelove the skirt!
ReplyDelete