these streets

What inspired this look was seeing the amazing style of Parisiens, their street chic can not be beat! Everyone had a unique flare to their outfit and I just wish I could've stayed there for just a while longer :(
I wore this on my last day in Germany, it's always sad to say farewell but I'm sure I'll be back again in the future no doubt!


blazer & skirt: H&M / top: DIY / bag: Givenchy

This red bag is a keeper! I got it at the Springs department store in Paris, it was part of Givenchy's new collection. I already was set to buy one when I saw it online and was trying to figure out if I wanted one that was a larger size but they had it in other colours & black, and since I have a few black ones, I opted for this this red one which truly is a statement accessory.

ambushed by this group of guys getting ready to watch the Euro seminfinal cup Germany vs Italy!

just a sneak peak of the meals I had during my trip. I must say their golden potatoes are deeeelicious! 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.