studs

Went to watch the Amazing Spiderman today and it exceeded my expectations. Quite enjoyed the movie, Andrew's acting definitely impressed me, and his chemistry with Emma Stone is really cute :) Lots of action and no snoozing scenes, definitely a movie worth watching!



Top & shorts: Love21 / Shoes: Kimchi Blue / Ring: Romwe.com /  Bracelet: Zipia.net

Happy weekend everyone! :) 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

7 Responses to studs

  1. Great outfit! The shoes and the studded blouse are amazing! I Follow! Hope you can check out mine and follow as well! Kisses <3

    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Frances! Checked out your blog, definitely following <3

      Delete
  2. Hello sweety! JUst found out about your blog today. I am loving this outfit! The pieces are great and I can see wearing each of them with other pieces and making other great outfits! Shoes are FAB! I have a make up and fashion blog, stop by when you can! Take care and have a blessed week ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sue!! Will definitely stop by your blog <3 Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Hello dear
    I am sooo happy to find your blog on look book.
    Your pics and combinations are so lovely.I adie ths blouse and shorts together! I follow you as Cherry Blossom on GFC. (You should get Bloglovin also and facebook - it will help you to get more public :)
    this is mine blog if you want to visite me and follow
    http://cherryblossomtime.com/
    xoxo
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh sorry on GFC it's Anita :)

      Delete
    2. wow thankyou so much Anita!! you made my day :) <3
      I'll check out your blog and visit for sure; and thanks for the tips!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.