Stars

Another trend popping up lately is the star prints! I wasn't going to get sucked into this trend but I couldn't resist after seeing this super cool maxi skirt. Sometimes it's fun to try wearing something extravagant like this. It's pretty different from what I usually wear, but it never hurts to take a risk :) & the blazer! I saw it on a mannequin and I just had to scavenge it, they only had one left in the end which was a large size, and well of course I snapped it up :) A loose fitting blazer no problem!

Here's a set I made of the stars & studs trend, I really want these 3 pairs of sunglasses in this set :3

stars & studs

stars & studs 



Red blazer: Forever 21 / Star print skirt: Forever 21 / Heels: Nine West
Follow on Bloglovin

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Stars

  1. love how you paired the skirt with a red blazer <3

    whitney
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. that skirt is ah-mazing! I love the high split. very cool :)
    and that red blazer is meant to be yours definitely!

    anyway, I think your blog is such a darling
    I love your casual yet stay-on-trend style without pushing it
    definitely following! hopefully you'll follow back

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.