sesame delight

My friend brought me to this new dessert shop called Mimibluloveme. I ended up trying this
black sesame parfait! :) Not only does it look deeelicious, it tastes amazing! There's sesame
 icecream, vanilla icecream, mochi, cereal, bread pieces, and jelly. 

 also tried something salty, this okonomiyaki chicken crepe. This was a more average dish, I'd say parfait is definitely their specialty. 

Here's what I wore today on this little dessert trip! 


Blazer & peter pan collar dress: Forever 21 / Bag: myleather.com.au / 
Swirl ring: Aldo / Bow ring: Forever 21

Just want to say thanks so much to the blog Fashion Distraction for her giveaway in which I won this bag from myleather.com.au!! I love it so so much, it's exactly what I wanted :) 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to sesame delight

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.