pink&black


 My parents thought I looked too formal today just for a casual day out, but I really wanted to wear this dress out cause it's been sitting in my closet collecting dust for a while now. Sure it's good for those evening night outs but I think it can be for casual too. Since it's summer I thought this pink blazer would be a perfect standout piece to pair my dress with! I just purchased the hat yesterday and couldn't wait to wear it out. Black hats are hard to find around here :( Personally for me it's really hard to find a nice looking hat that doesn't look really weird on my head haha


Beautiful detailing on this dress. It's the subtle details like this and also how the sides of the dress are cut out ( it shows a bit of your waist but not showing too much skin).  


Dress & blazer: ZARA / Hat: Forever 21 / Heels: Nine West

Lastly I'd like to share a really nice, relaxing song I heard in a commercial :)




Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.