Jane Eyre

I chanced upon this movie as I was flipping through tv channels, and this movie Jane Eyre was playing. I missed the beginning and some of the middle but I was already captivated by the cast Mia Wasikowska and Michael Fassbender. My my I've fallen in love with Fassbender even more! He's truly an exceptional actor, amazing amazing. After watching his performance in Prometheus and now this movie, I can't wait to watch even more of his acting in the future!

Jane Eyre would be considered a slow paced movie but it's romantic and not overboard. I like watching these olden day styled films like Pride and Prejudice or Becoming Jane. If you like those sorts of movies, I'd definitely recommend this one :) Here's a scene from it I'd like to share.



On another note, the musical score is very beautiful! I love hearing just a classical piano song, very soothing.

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.