Secret Garden

Another Romwe contest on Polyvore! This time you'll get a chance to win this floral chiffon shirt by creating a polyvore set by including one of their featured items and their "Romwe" logo :) Honestly it's quite addicting playing with polyvore, I could spend hours just working on one!
Secret Garden


Floral top
$26 - romwe.com

Lace skirt
$38 - romwe.com

ASOS wingtip shoes
$70 - asos.com

Acne genuine leather handbag
$775 - matchesfashion.com










I'm in love with these Asos mint oxfords and this Acne leather bag! Lately I've been trying to look for leather handbags but have yet to find one :( But I've put an end to my oxford cravings because of my recent purchase on Zipia :) 

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.