8. Red Hot Lemon Meringue Pie

This polyvore set was inspired by Monica Bellucci's D&G shot as you can see below. I entered another contest, just to gain some more experience with polyvore. Not to mention, it does get highlyyy addicting. Lately I've been also trying to create looks based on food images, and this look was also inspired by that food photo on the right. At first I chose a photo of a very flowy royal blue dress as inspiration, and some blueberry cupcakes, but I switched to these two images instead. Some bright yellow brings out the outfit, not to mention those beautiful miu miu red hot heels! Clutches seem to also be more in trend this year and since this is a spring/summer look I thought a clutch would be non distracting as opposed to a big bag. Hope you like!
8. Red Hot Lemon Meringue Pie


Posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.