mysterious universe

Beautiful spring weather today! It definitely motivated me to dress up a bit more than usual :) I got to wear this  beautiful Romwe galaxy skirt that arrived just this morning, I could NOT wait to try it on! Such a standout piece, I'd say it's really one of those items that you've just got to own in your wardrobe. The red leopard chiffon top that I've got tucked under is from Forever 21, same with this form fitting waist-length cardigan. The heels that I'm wearing are from the online store Zipia, highly recommend them because their quality is great, I thought these shoes would be made in China to be honest, and they were actually made in London. Anyway go check them out! They have a great variety of selections, although purchase is $300 minimum.



Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.