Saturday

It's been quite a hell of a week, finally got some time to post another look. :)



I am wearing an owl patterned top from Aritzia, mustard cardigan from Forever 21, skirt leggings from the online store Zipia (I highly recommend them, they are super warm and super worth it!!) , and a white circle scarf from Forever 21. Rings you've seen from my previous looks, they're from Aldo. This top is quite a few years old and I dug it out of my closet, it was my mom's but she doesn't wear it anymore so I took it 0:) Lately I've been wearing this cardigan a lot, it just seems to go super well with what I'm wearing lately. The white circle scarf was such a good deal, only $6.50 from Forever 21 :)

-- (tiny rant about university) --
On another note, so it's been a crazyy week I have this one course that's just one of the most intense university courses I've taken yet, it's a design course and we were assigned an architectural building and recreate it using foam. So last night I spent over 14 hours straight with my group building it, it was actually quite fun but absolutely draining. I'm still tired as I type this haha and have only gotten 5 hours of sleep boooo. Anyway there goes my little rant, hope you enjoy my look :)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Saturday

  1. Great photos, you look amazing! Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.