Happy birthday to me ~

Turned the big ol' 20, another year another day!
Had a great time with my family, and the rainy day didn't damper my mood :) Here's my look for today!





This is the dalmation knit that I showed from my previous post, when I saw it online at Zipia.net, it was the bright yellow colour that attracted me. I think wearing bright colours really brightens up my mood for some reason, makes me feel less tired haha. It was very rainy so I had to add another layer, just a simple white boyfriend shirt underneath, and a pair of leggings. Hope you like :)

& if you're interested here's some stuff I got for my birthday, got this lovely card from my parents <3

 & some delicious dishes that I ate :)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.