1.28.2012

New look for today :)



Accessories: all rings from Aldo, bangle on the right from Forever 21, all the bracelets on the left are from Hong Kong (no specific brand). 
 this little necklace is one of the best finds I've discovered! Well I discovered it in Hong Kong, which is really one of the best shopping places you could possibly ever go to :) It's from a brand called Natkiel, their packaging is super clean and simplistic, with a little plastic ziploc type of bag for each of their jewelry. 

I'm wearing the tights I received from Romwe during their tights promotion giveaway that they had! :) These are definitely one of my fav pair of tights I've worn! The denim jacket is from Hong Kong .. again :p, the platform shoes are from the online store Zipia (note: you have to purchase minimum $300), The triangular sweater and muffler is from Forever 21. It actually wasn't very cold today which is why I didn't do too much layering. Hope you like it :) 

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to 1.28.2012

  1. I love this outfit especially the shoes and top and jacket. It's just amazing basically :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooww
    nice post!!
    i follo u!
    hug from Barcelona
    xx

    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.