Both the top and trousers are from H&M, the blazer's from ZARA which I got last year, and the shoes are my most recent Christmas purchase at Urban Outfitters. I never knew Urban Outfitters had such an awesome range of shoes, and there were quite a few Jeffrey Campbell beauties. These platform heels however, are from the brand Kimchi Blue and I fell in love with them at first sight! <3
You can buy them online here
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=23377336
They also have it in orange with gold glitter, but I prefer black and silver because I find it easier to match with my outfits. They are pretty comfortable but are definitely not meant for a long day of shopping!
It's pretty cold today but luckily there's finally sunshine. The circle scarf is from the online korean store Zipia, I really do recommend shopping there. They have a huge selection of pretty much everything; I ordered a whole batch of scarves from them and they're all great quality. A circle scarf is always one of my top accessories to pair with an outfit.
Anyway, this'll be my final post of 2011, it's been a great year! Can't wait to see what 2012 holds for me.

